- You may likewise decide not to give us "discretionary" Personal Data; however, please remember that without it, we will most likely be unable to provide you with the full scope of our administrations or with the best client experience when utilizing our Services.
What private data do we collect from the people who visit our website?
When enlisting on our site or buying Products as suitable, you could be approached to type in your name, email, payment information, or different subtleties to assist you with your experience.
- Personal Data: Personal Data is information that can be used to identify you specifically, including your name, email address, telephone number, billing address, and mailing address. You consent to give us this information by providing it to us voluntarily on our website. Your decision to disclose this data is entirely voluntary. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but your refusal may prevent you from accessing certain benefits from our website.
- Financial Data: Financial data is related to your payment methods, such as credit card or bank transfer details. We collect financial data to allow you to purchase, order, return or exchange products or services from our website. We store limited financial data. Most financial data is transferred to our payment processors, PayPal, Afterpay, Shopify and you should review these processors' Privacy Policies to determine how they use, disclose, and protect your financial data.
Automatically collected information about your use of our Services or tools,
This information is registered automatically with the visit by the own configuration or manual of each tool on the website
- When you visit, connect with, or utilize our service, we may gather, record, or create specific specialized data about you. We do so either autonomously or with the assistance of third-gathering Service Providers, including using "cookies" and other following innovations.
- We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
The information we collect includes
Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data are service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Website, which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, settings, and information about your activity on the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages, and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called 'crash dumps') and hardware settings).
Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or another device you use to access the Website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
How do we use your details?
We process personal data to operate, improve, understand, and personalize our services. We use personal data for the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information (e.g., to help provide our Site services to you).
- To validate, confirm, verify, deliver, and track your order (including processing payment card transactions, arranging for shipping, handling returns and refunds, maintaining a record of the purchases you make, and contact you about your orders, including by telephone) or to service products you purchased from us.
- To enhance your online shopping experience, including recognizing you and welcoming you to the Site.
- To send you catalogs, information, newsletters, promotional materials, and other offerings from the Company or on behalf of our partners and affiliates.
- To communicate with you about the Services, including Service announcements, updates, or offers.
- Correspond with you; and
- Compile anonymous statistical data for our own use or for a third party's use; and
- Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
- Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
- To personalize and develop our site and the services we provide you and improve our offerings.
- To provide certain features or functionality of the services on the site.
- For marketing and promotions.
- To personalize your experience and deliver content and product, and services relevant to your interests.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To prevent illegal activity, fraud, and abuse.
- To help our site that will be ready to serve you better.
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Data or use the Personal Data we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
As noted in the list above, we may communicate with you if you've provided us with the means to do so. For example, if you've given us your email address, we may send you promotional email offers or email you about your use of the Services. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us, which helps us improve our services. If you do not want to receive communications from us, please indicate your preference by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to opt-out
When you engage us for the Services or make inquiries about our Services, you will be requested to provide your consent to us to send promotional material to you. You may stop the delivery or “opt-out” of future promotional emails by following the specific instructions in the email you receive.
Do Not Track
Currently, various browsers — such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari — offer a “do not track” or “DNT” option that relies on a technology known as a DNT header, which sends a signal to Web sites visited by the user about the user's browser DNT preference setting. Sunup Shop does not currently commit to responding to browsers' DNT signals concerning the Company's Web sites, in part because industry groups have adopted no common industry standard for DNT, technology companies, or regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting user intent. Sunup Shop takes privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard.
- We are keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, such as your language and configuration preferences.
- Detecting and preventing fraudulent activity and improving security.
- We are conducting research and diagnostics to improve our offerings.
- Reporting allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our offerings.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are often set in response to actions made by you, which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages or by us.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources to measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
Targeting cookies: These cookies may be set through our site and used to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Cookie Preferences on the website: Our cookies allow you to take advantage of some essential and useful features. Blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of our sites. You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking ‘Cookie Preferences in the footer of the website.
Coppa (children's online privacy protection action)
With regards to the assortment of private information from children under the age of 13 years, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in charge. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer safety firm, enforces the COPPA Guideline, which defines what providers of websites and online services should do to safeguard children's privatizes and security online. For more details, Click Here or below link
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws to your data.
You may have the following rights: -
- Request access to your data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide.
- Request deletion of your data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons, which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing your data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party). Something about your situation makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object to processing your data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information, overriding your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your data in the following scenarios:
- If you want us to establish the data's accuracy.
- Our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it.
- You need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your data to you or a third party. We will provide your data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format to you or a chosen third party. Note that this right only applies to automated information; you initially provided consent for us to use or used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not provide certain services to you.
How do we protect your details?
- We have implemented industry-accepted administrative, physical, and technology-based security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration of personal information in our systems. We ensure that any employee, contractor, corporation, organization, or vendor who has access to personal information in our systems are subject to legal and professional obligations to safeguard that personal information.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI specifications.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We implement several security measures whenever a user gets into, submits, or accesses their information to protect your individual information.
- While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet or form of electronic storage is 100 percent secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Sunup Shop prohibits unauthorized access or use of personal information stored on our servers. Such access is a violation of law, and we will fully investigate and press charges against any party that has illegally accessed the information within our systems.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a regulation that sets the guidelines for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial announcements, offers recipients to have emails ceased from being delivered to them, and spells out hard fines for violations.
We accumulate your email to be able to:
- Send information, react to questions, and/or other demands or questions
- To maintain compliance with CANSPAM, we consent to the next:
- Not use untrue or misleading subject matter or email addresses.
- Identify the concept as an advertisement in some realistic way.
- Include the physical address of our site headquarters or business
- Screen third-party email marketing services for conformity, if one can be used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe demands quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe utilizing the link at the bottom of every email.
If anytime you want to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us by using the contact form at our website sunup-shop.com, and we'll immediately remove you from ALL communication.
Limitation of liability
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
We make no legal representation that the website or products are appropriate or available in locations outside United States. You may access the website from outside United States.at your own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with applicable foreign laws.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This website originates from United States. The laws of United States. Without regard to its conflict of law, principles will govern these terms to the contrary. You hereby agree that all disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States. Using this website, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding, or claim to arise under or because of these terms. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of these terms.
Changes to this privacy notice
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so via the contact us or email us at email@example.com.
This document was last updated on January 30, 2023